Paying staff through payroll (PAYE) places strict requirements on the employer to collect Tax and National Insurance Contributions and student loan and benefits in kind costs – to be remitted to HMRC every tax month through RTI as well as Year End Returns of P14s/P35s/P11ds and P60 certificates to employees. There are set deadlines to make all payments to HMRC and failing this, employer will accrue interest and penalties. We can relieve you of the pressure of calculating PAYE, overtime pay, holiday pay, sick pay, maternity pay and all the other variables that may aroused. We deal with your statutory requirements; monthly, four-weekly or fortnightly payroll calculations, providing you with accurate and timely payslips, payroll reports, P45s and reporting of P14s, P35s, P11ds and P60s. All organisations with employees are now obliged to file their monthly and year-end returns on-line through RTI. Failure to do this by the deadline will result in penalties being charged.
We will provide Quality, Accuracy, Integrity and Transparent Accountancy.To find out more contact us on 02088555188
Outsourcing this activity helps relieve the pressure and we can offer cost-effective solutions. We are able to provide a complete service, whatever the size or complexity of your organisation.
Take advantage of our efficient payroll services and leave yourself free of worries about paying your staff timely, accurately and transparently and other problems associated with monthly and Annual Returns .
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll systems.
Why Choose CPPT?
- We take the time to understand your business, how it works, how your managers work.
- We offer a friendly, jargon-free service where employees can speak to the same member of our team.
- Flexibility – we understand the need to make changes at short notice.
- Familiarity – we know what to expect and where to look for problem areas.
- We sense check and scrutinise input documents. The validation of timesheet entries against actual employee entitlements has made real cost savings for our clients.
- Hands on experience gained from over 15 years in various office environments. Experience in all aspects of payroll and accountancy functions.
- We free up your time to focus on what you do best – the important job of running your business.
CPPT is a comprehensive provider of payroll services tailored to individual clients needs.
Payroll and accountancy services to you is our Number 1 focus and this is reflected in the experiences of our clients.
At CPPT we understand the meaning of service, and we are confident in our ability to deliver it. We take time to understand your business and listen to the challenges you face before attempting to offer a solution.
When you Choose CPPT for your Payroll, HR , Pensions, Training and Accountancy Services, you will be working with a true business partner responding to your needs.
Take the next step and call us now. We would be delighted to talk to you about your payroll requirements.