Our Payroll Bureau / Outsourcing Services
Our payroll service ensures a timely, accurate payroll and correct operation of PAYE (Pay As You Earn) and we can also assist with:
- Completion of annual benefits in kind returns (P11Ds) and associated claims for tax relief
- Drafting contracts of employment
- Holiday & sickness entitlements
- Redundancies, terminations and disciplinary issues
Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
Some of your employer compliance obligations with which our payroll service will assist you are given below:
- You are required to deduct tax from employment and taxable Social Security income. To enable you to deduct the correct sum of tax the Inland Revenue issue you with a code for each employee that when applied to the tax and National Insurance (NI) tables will result in the appropriate sum being charged to their wages.
- You must maintain a record of pay and tax and NI applied for each employee, commonly known as the deductions working sheet.
- When a new employee joins you he/she should provide you, if coming from another employment with a P45 that gives you his initial PAYE code to apply. If he does not do so you must apply to the Revenue to obtain a code for him and in the meantime apply an ‘ emergency code ‘ which has the effect of preventing any refund arising from the normal cumulative operation of tax rates and allowances that takes place over the course of a year.
- When your employee leaves you are obliged to provide him in turn with a P45 certificate of pay and tax deducted to take to his next employer.