Everything we do has one simple goal behind it, which is to make our clients lives either as Self Employed via Sole Trading or as Limited Company employing people or as a Career changer wanting new employability skills in Payroll and Pensions via our Workplace Training or as an employer wanting to pay your staff timely and accurately without worries about paying penalties or processing your employee’s salaries timely and accurately as well as meeting statutory monthly and annual reporting of P14s, P35s, P11ds through RTI. Or as directors of a limited company wanting to know your statutory responsibility and getting the necessary training to know what it takes to be a director of a limited company – big or small.
No matter the challenges your are facing right now or challenges ahead, we can help you:
- Build your business to be profitable in the short and longer terms by providing you with the necessary training and information that are relevant to you and to your business
- With a great business Plan and forecast that will ensure a long sustainability and profitability
- To pay your employees timely and accurately through the HMRC approved payroll software and meet other statutory requirements in the monthly and yearly reporting of P14s, P35s, P11ds and P60s certificates to your employees through Real Time Information (RTI)
- Train your staff with all the changes in the PAYE/NIC/Student Loan and Benefits in Kind Legislations and how to manually calculate staff payments from Gross pay to Net Pay and make them more efficient, prudent, transparent and effective
- As an individual wanting a career change in Payroll and Pensions, with employability skills and huge prospects in promotion, recognition, reward and support by reputable corporate employers
- As a Self Employed to register for a ‘Unique Tax Reference Number’ (UTR) so that HMRC can recognise you as a Tax Payer when you pay Class 2 NIC or Class 4 NIC and 20% tax on your profits after all allowable expenses and tax allowance has been taken away. Your Class 2 NIC will automatically qualifies you to a State Pension when you have reached the retirement age. We will provide you with the necessary advice and information regarding your annual trading accounts which include your Income and allowable expenses that is compliant with statutory requirements and assist you to submit your trading accounts timely, transparently and accurately with incurring any penalties
- As a Director of a Limited Company: The law now requires a company director to also register as Self Employed even if you’re paid through the a work payroll. This is to ensure that any dividends that you pay to yourself is adequately accounted for through Self Assessment and Tax returns via online reporting. It is director responsibility to put together an accurate trading figures for a trading year that has ended. We will provide you with all the necessary updates in legislation, and help you put together the trading figures and the allowable expenses incurred, your assets, etc, and assist you to submit to the Companies House at due dates and to complete the necessary reporting of Corporation Tax and Self Assessment to HM Revenue and Customs
- As an individual trading as Sole Trade via Self Employed, as a director of Limited Company Large or Small to build your business through a good business plan and forecast; assist the employer to pay Staff accurately and timely through our compliant HMRC approved Payroll system; assist the director – trading as Limited Company (small or Large) to submit an accurate, transparent and timely trading accounts that is authentic and compliant in line with statutory requirements and a career changer looking for a great and rewarding Career in Payroll and Pensions and to work in reputable corporate organisations.